This is a Full Time position.
The Coordinator of Student Conduct and Information is responsible for the investigation and adjudication of student conduct cases. This includes but is not limited to cases related to academic integrity and general student conduct. The Coordinator will be responsible for collaborating with campus stakeholders to provide programing and the development of educational sanction programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for day-to-day operational management of student conduct staff.
- Adjudicates alleged academic and nonacademic violations of the Student Code of Conduct or Honor Code that may result in sanctions ranging from informal resolution expulsion.
- Applies effectives sanctions that emphasize education, student development and responsible behavior. Initiate referrals when appropriate to resources/departments on campus.
- Maintains files on all assigned cases, track sanctions and conduct investigations s necessary.
- Provides follow-up contact with students as needed.
- Leads the Behavioral Intervention Team, counseling, advising, health services, and Public Safety on Student Conduct matters, and provides administrative and counseling support for students in the conduct system.
- Facilitates restorative justice and conflict resolution processes.
- Adheres to code of conduct due process standards which must follow New Jersey State Statutes and federal laws.
- Provides support and feedback for the development of student behavior programs for conduct matters.
- Maintains the Students Code of Conduct through college’s marketing tools (i.e. Student Handbook, Student Life and Student Conduct website) updating annually.
- Responsible for collaborating with designate staff to ensure appropriate student training and awareness, interpretation, and implementation of the Code.
- Serves and participates on the Community Standards Review Board, Behavioral Intervention Team, and designated Title IX Cases. Serve as Title IX Coordinator.
- Ensures students receive proper guidance and training pertaining to the Code of Conduct.
- Engages in identification and implementation of best practices within the area of student development and participation initiatives.
- Prepares annual reports, recommends, and implement data-driven changes.
- Participates in the planning of student life events such as graduation, orientation and student enrollment and work with student government.
- Performs additional tasks or duties as assigned.