Website Bergen Community College
Representing Bergen Community College’s EOF program for the purpose of recruiting prospective students.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Private visits to High Schools.
- Attending college fairs, open houses, community events , social agencies and places of worship.
- Follow-up with prospective students by way of personal notes, phone calls, text and email.
- Review applications.
- Contacts students to obtain documentation.
- Meet with students and parents in person or online to assist with the recruitment process.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with community stakeholders (principals, guidance counselors, community leaders).
- Collaborate closely with the office of High School and College Partnerships to promote the program.
- Review student information on NJ FAMS, inform and assist students regarding verification issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience working with a multicultural population of students with academic and economic disadvantages
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Suite knowledge
- Google Workspace knowledge
- Experience in Colleague
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work evenings
Spanish/English Bi-lingual abilities preferred
Experience working at an accredited educational institution is a plus
Knowledge of the EOF program
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent and curriculum vitae or resume. Send materials by email with the job code (BCC-EOFR) of the position(s) you are interested in applying for in the subject line to [email protected]
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org