Full Time Position
The purpose of this position is to provide didactic, online, laboratory/simulation and clinical instruction in the Respiratory Care curriculum and serve as the program Clinical Coordinator.
Position begins September, 2022 on the Paramus campus.
- Provide didactic, online, laboratory/simulation and clinical education classes in the Respiratory Care curriculum
- Coordinate all clinical RSP faculty schedules in collaboration with the program director
- Develop educational materials, forms, syllabi to facilitate assigned courses
- Participate in course and program level assessment
- Develop online course delivery utilizing the learning management system of the College
- Collaborate with the program director, program academic department chair, clinical sites, faculties and students in the Respiratory Care program
- Prepare, monitor and report documentation for student clinical experiences and performance
- Participate in scholarly activity and involvement in departmental, college and community service as part of the tenure process
- Graduate of an accredited CoARC approved Respiratory Care program
- This position requires a Master’s degree
- Current NJ RT license
- Current NBRC RRT credential
- Minimum of five years of experience in teaching in a COARC accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills are required as well as proficiency with on-line course management systems used by the College
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code HP- RCC), resume, salary requirements and three professional references with current contact information. To ensure full consideration, all requested application materials must be received by January 28, 2022. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected].
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer/Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org