Full Time Position
The purpose of the position is to provide didactic, clinical, online and simulation experiences for the Veterinary Technology program. This person will also serve as Clinical Coordinator for the program.
- Teach didactic, online, laboratory/simulation and clinical education classes in the Veterinary Technology curriculum
- Participate in scholarly activity and involvement in departmental, college and community service as part of the tenure process
- Coordinate all clinical Veterinary Technology faculty schedules with the program director
- Develop educational materials, forms, syllabi to facilitate assigned courses
- Participate in course and program level assessment
- Develop online course delivery utilizing the learning management system of the College
- Collaborate with the program director, program academic department chair, clinical sites, faculties and students in the Veterinary Technology program
- Prepare, monitor and report documentation for student clinical experiences and performance
- Must be a graduate of an AVMA accredited Veterinary Technology program
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current Veterinary Technician credential
- Minimum of five years of experience in teaching in a AVMA accredited Veterinary Technology Program.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills are required as well as proficiency with on-line course management systems used by the College.
- Minimum 5 years experience in practice as veterinary technician in a veterinary clinic setting
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code HP-VETT), resume, salary requirements and three professional references with current contact information. To ensure full consideration, all requested application materials must be received by January 28, 2022. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected]edu.
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer/Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org