Full Time Position
Full-time Tenure Track Med/Surg Nursing faculty member for our ACEN accredited ADN Nursing program.
Provide didactic, online, simulation, and clinical teaching in Med/Surg Nursing
Participate in scholarly activity and involvement in departmental, college and community service as part of the tenure process.
Provide student advising and mentoring.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited program
- Must have a current valid New Jersey State Nursing License
- Minimum three years of current clinical experience in the field of Nursing
- Minimum three years teaching experience in an accredited Nursing program in the clinical setting, classroom and/or laboratory; this qualification may be waived for an individual with appropriate alternate experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience with online course delivery
- Must demonstrate experience utilizing technology in hybrid courses, on-line course management systems and online resource management system (ATI) to enhance student learning objectives and program assessment outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing simulation activities
- Demonstrated experience with engaged student learning techniques
- Day and Evening availability is required
- Able to lift 15 – 20 lbs.
- The successful candidate must have computer competency, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful experience working with diverse populations and a commitment to excellence in teaching and clinical skills.
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code HP-TTFMED/SURG), resume, salary requirements and three professional references with current contact information. To ensure full consideration, all requested application materials must be received by January 28, 2022. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected].
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer/Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org