Part- Time Position
This position reports to the Managing Director, Physical Plant and Grounds.
- Promptly and accurately processes all mail and distribution services items with highest level of customer service
- Receives, sorts, delivers, picks up and processes courier items, interoffice mail, and all classes of United States Postal Services (USPS) mail
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment
- Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail
- Reviews and answers customer inquiries and responds to customer needs and requests
- Uses technology such as Gmail, Microsoft Word and Excel to complete tasks above.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid NJ driver’s license
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code BCC-MC) curriculum vitae, salary requirements, and three professional references with current contact This position will remain up until filled. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected].
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
EOE/NJ First Act Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org