Full time OB/Peds Lecturer for our ACEN accredited ADN Nursing Program.
Provide didactic, lab, simulation, clinical and or clinical conference in the OB/PEDS Nursing course in the Nursing Program.
Hours of Work: Days/Evenings
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Master Degree in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited program
- Must have a current valid NJ State Nursing License
- Minimum three years of current clinical experience in the field of OB/PEDS Nursing
- Minimum three years teaching experience in a accredited Nursing program in the clinical setting, classroom, and of laboratory; this qualification may be waived for an individual with the appropriate alternate experience.
- Must demonstrate experience utilizing technology and online course management systems.
- Must demonstrate experience with online resources management systems (ATI) to enhance student learning objectives and program assessment outcomes.
- Must demonstrate experience with simulations to enhance student learning objectives and program assessment outcomes
- Participate in course and program assessment
- National specialty certification is preferred
- Day and evening availability is required
- Must be able to lift 15 – 20 lbs.
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code LEC-NOB/PEDS), resume, salary requirements and three professional references with current contact information. To ensure full consideration, all requested application materials must be received by December 7 , 2022. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected]
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer/Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com