This part time position is needed to support activities related to the College’s COVID 19 process.
Responsibilities include but limited to:
- Provide by monthly or weekly analytical reports on COVID issues and cases.
- Day to day operations of COVID surveillance testing, vaccination cards, or isolations and quarantine.
- Oversee the communication process related to contact tracing.
- Ensure quality of site protocols, proper follow up and communications.
- Maintain Contact list, assist with notifications to staff regarding COVID issues and cases.
- Serve as point of contact for questions and information regarding COVID for the Bergen Community College regarding safety protocol for staff and students.
- Gather preliminary information for positive screens and suspected cases.
- Provide updated protocols and school resources as new revised guidelines become available.
- Typing and use of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel.
- Must adhere to confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. All interested candidates should send their resume via email (including the job code PT- HR COVID in the subject line) and three professional letters of reference with current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bergen Community College
Bergen Community College Foundation Office
400 Paramus Road, Room A325
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer/
Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com