The Division of Continuing Education and Workforce Development invites applicants to teach a non-credit Residential Property Management Certificate course to adult learners. (multi-day in the evening or Saturday) Residential Property Management certificate course is designed for students who are interested in handling the logistics of running a property to maintain and raise the value of real estate investments as property managers. The instructor will develop course materials for the assigned course, coordinate course details with Program Supervisor, and follow-up with necessary paperwork.
Characteristics, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Teach material from approved curriculum
- Develop course syllabus, contents, and materials
- Provide quality and technically relevant instruction and assessment in a lecture format while incorporating the ability to interact and respond to students effectively
- Deliver online classes
- Maintain daily attendance
- Monitor students’ performance to make suggestions for improvement and to ensure that they satisfy course standards and training requirements
- Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process
- Assist with course/program evaluation
- Available to teach evening and/or weekend classes
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate Property Management, or related area. Property Management license. Real Estate broker’s license preferred. Experience: 5+ years of relevant industry experience in a management role. 2+ years of instructional experience in teaching in a similar field. Experience and in-depth knowledge of national and New Jersey real estate practices and housing regulations.
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code CE-PM) resume, salary requirements, and three professional references with current contact information. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected].
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer
Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com