This position will help support our IT Helpdesk.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Provides level 1 help desk support by answering phones, creating tickets in the service ticketing system and provides updates on the status and completion of problem
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, scanners, network cards (including wireless), and disk drives on user’s premises.
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite or its components into user’s computer.
- Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation; provides instruction in use of equipment, software and manuals.
- Diagnoses and corrects system hardware, software and user problems; repairs and replaces components and entire systems.
- Assists with entry level network tasks and systems administration such as network account maintenance.
- Performs additional tasks or duties as assigned by the Help Desk Manager or other designated management
Associate’s Degree or 3 years of equivalent experience of working in a Helpdesk or general IT experience.
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code PT-IT) resume and salary requirements. To ensure full consideration, all requested application materials must be received by August 27, 2021. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com