This role will support the Facilities Operations, Planning and Public Safety department. Organizes and maintains files and records. Prepares basic written letters and reports. May assist in coordinating activities for campus projects and events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responds to inquiries as needed.
- Prepares letters, memos and reports.
- Open and sort incoming mail and respond to mail requests accordingly.
- Maintain accurate files and records
- Maintain daily attendance records, vacation schedules and off campus appointments.
- Maintain purchase order balance ensuring that departments do not exceed their budget.
- Track invoices for payment
- Maintain facilities work ticket system.
- Track accounts payable items and maintains account payable records
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Director of Administration, Facilities Operation, Planning and Public Safety or other designated management.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent experience; Associate’s Degree preferred. Experience: 2 years minimum experience in an administrative role. Advanced proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite. Strong skills in communication, organization, building relationships and customer focus.
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (including the job code PT-Office Assistant) resume, salary requirements, and three professional references with current contact information. To ensure full consideration, all requested application materials must be received by January 7, 2020. Send materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject line to [email protected].
Bergen Community College
Department of Human Resources
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer
Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com