Full Time Position
The Public Safety Officer protects the life and property of all individuals on campus and protects College property and equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patrols grounds and buildings, enforces conduct of individual on the campus as established by the College.
- Maintains order
- Ensures compliance of traffic and parking regulations
- Assist all persons with College business
- Provide security coverage for special events at the College
- Reports damage or unusual conditions, checks hazardous conditions and makes the necessary report.
- Polices area of responsibility for cleanliness
- Performs any other related tasks as may be assigned.
- Technical Managerial
- Manual labor skills needed to perform this position
Must be able to meet physical requirement of the position which include by are not limited to walking, standing for extended periods of time, sitting, running, lifting, bending, twisting and able to endure outdoor weather conditions to include but not limited to heat, cold, humidity, rain and direct sunlight.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. All interested candidates should send their resume via email (including the job code BCC-PSO in the subject line) and three professional letters of reference with current contact information to [email protected]
Bergen Community College
Bergen Community College Foundation Office
400 Paramus Road, Room A325
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
EOE/NJ First Act Employer/
Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org